Bryan is running in my area and I support him.
I’m running for County Supervisor of Coconino County District 4. I come from a family engaged with community service. I spent 40 years as a science educator and now that I’m retired from teaching, I have the opportunity to give back to the place I call home.
If elected, I will:
- Keep my constituents respectfully informed of County activities and opportunities
- Continue to improve planned development, road maintenance and other public services
- Create county-wide (potentially multi-county), long-term water use and flood management plans
- Continue forest health treatment to reduce potential catastrophic fire risk.
- Increase support of our educational system to maintain high-quality teachers, counselors, and staff who serve our children and future
- Fund the criminal justice system to become more efficient and effective with less backlog.
- Attend to County fiscal management and efficient use of tax-payer funds
The General Election is November 3, 2020. I will appreciate your support on…
View original post 14 more words